Identifying the conflict behind physical symptoms, and how to access the healing Truth
META-Health (META-Medicine) evolved from German New Medicine model of Dr Hamer, which identified four main types of emotional susceptibility: separation, fear for survival, fear of attack and self-devaluation, which he saw as impacting on a specific part of the brain, with a resulting impact on specific parts of the body, according to embryological development.
The META approach provides a biological map of organ, brain and psyche connections that help us recognise the intelligence behind symptoms and answer the ‘why this, why me, why now ?’ questions that the onset of disease inevitably brings.
The workshop will include:
- The principles of META-health. The conflict phase, the regeneration phase and the process of healing.
- The clinical method of META-Health in identifying the initial triggers, identifying the pathway of disease-genesis along with how to reverse it.
- What our own statements about our health can indicate, and how those can be a factor in continuing the dis-ease state.
- Knowing where to look. Symptoms emotion, stress-triggers, social and lifestyle connection.
- How disease labels give away our own responsibility for health and limit our power to heal.
- Discussion of case work that provides powerful testimony to the effectiveness of the method in resolving challenging diseases.
- Most crucially, as Susanne will explain, how to prevent recurrence of physical disease by alignment with the clearest principles for life.